Monday, June 23, 2008

Get Your Miles In!!!

Ok girls, I havent heard from a bunch of you in a while. I need you to email me or comment with your total number of miles walked so far... or if you have stopped, please let me know so I can take you off the list.

You dont have to finish this challenge to start the next one... take a break and come back July 31!

The next Challenge to Mexico will be a little bit different. Shorter miles a week and weekly challenges that you have to do before continuing on. We will all be walking together next time!!

4 comments:

Fatinah said...

don't delete me - I've just sent my miles. Sorry - I hadn't realised it was so long!!!

lisah said...

Janie and I are on a break...we will resume with the next challenge. This time not letting life get us in the way...

Anonymous said...

Hey Tigerlily, Boy, talk about coming in under the wire! Just got back from a 2 mile walk/run, to bring my weekly total to 27.5 miles, and crossing the finish line with 351.5 miles! Whew! I am celebrating with one of Hungry Girl's Death by Chocolate cupcakes--yumm!

Really, TL, I am so grateful to you for this challenge. Even today, the time went by so quickly, and I have to work tomorrow, and if it hadn't been for the challenge, I just would have talked myself right out of exercise. But instead I had a great time outdoors, felt strong, and got me some endorphins, as Jill would say. THANKS!

Jerzydeb said...

Just found your blog - will be marking my calendar - I'm so ready for this type of challenge - thank you.