Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Finish Line!

1st Place... TIGERLILLY
2nd Place...FATINAH
3rd Place... DEBBY


Congratulations to the winners...which was EVERYONE!! Participating in this challenge caused most of you to break the vicious cycle and get moving once again. If all you walked was 20 miles, it was 20 miles more then you would have done before and you should consider yourself a winner.

I hope to see all of you on July 31st for the start of the Mexico challenge! It will be a little bit different... and hopefully just as rewarding.

Fatinah and Debby... if you haven't already, please send me your mailing addresses so I can send your prizes!! here is a hint: it is something I picked out especially for the two of you!

4 comments:

Fatinah said...

I'll be back - two days with no challenge and already I'm moving less!!

Anonymous said...

Can hardly wait, TL. I am still keeping track of my miles--can't stop!

Tiffany said...

I am up to 314 miles. I thought I would have crossed the finish line but I had an off week, last week. I am going to try my hardest to finish the challenge this week.

Tiffany said...

I did it!! Sorry it took me so long to post this but I completed by miles on July 16th during my bike ride to work!! Thanks for doing this challenge I had a lot of fun with it.