Monday, June 2, 2008

Savannah, GA


We're more friendly than formal here in Savannah.Whoever you are, wherever you're from, we'll welcome you with true Southern hospitality, just as we've been welcoming guests since 1733. Hip and historic, robust and refined, Savannah is where you'll find amazing architecture, spooky cemeteries and rich history—along with global sophistication, funky nightlife and fabulous food. It's where history resonates into the present day, and where memories are still being made. Begin making yours by exploring this site, and please come see us soon.
Hi Girls! I hope everyone is feeling strong in the body and mind now. If you have been slacking then you need to focus in and get in the grove! Not getting enough miles in? Get a cheap pedometer and start tracking your daily walking. Park far away from the store, go to the mall and do some window shopping while you get in more miles, walk around your block after every meal! There is a way to be active without having to be athletic.
I am going to push myself this week and add an extra run in at night... that should get me back in first place and hopefully caught up to the cities! Make the next city your goal and try and do extra steps every day to get there!!
WALK ON!!!!
CHALLENGE:
THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CITY... AND I WANT YOU TO BE AT YOUR BEST WHEN YOU CROSS THE FINISH LINE... SO TREAT YOURSELF TO SOMETHING FUN. A PICNIC IN THE PARK, A BUBBLE BATH, DINNER FOR TWO OR JUST A BREAK FROM THE KIDS!! ITS TIME TO THANK YOURSELF!

3 comments:

Cory said...

A measly 27 miles this week. My pedometer broke and I'm waiting for my new one to come in.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tigerlily, Back from vacation. Got in some good walks even though I ate too much. Brought my total up to 270.5 miles!

Cory said...

Another 26.25 miles. I can't wait to get my pedometer back...