Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Challenge

Its finally that time again! Time to tie those shoes and start hitting the pavement!

This will be a 7 week challenge. Starting August 11th and ending October 3rd.

This will be a race, but not against anyone but yourself. Your goal will be to walk...run...bike or swim your way across that finish line every week. How many miles am I talking about?? Every Monday I will post the miles for that week...you have to try and finish those miles before midnight on Friday night. Why? Because I have decided to make us all .....

WEEKEND WARRIORS!

Every Friday I will be posting your challenge for the weekend. It could be anything from working those arms a little harder to getting that tummy toned.

I can promise that if you stick to the challenge.. by October 3rd you will have walked 200 miles. If you stick to eating healthy and drinking lots of water... you could shed a few pounds along the way!

Sign up now... we start walking Monday, August 11th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, TL! Just today I said I AM GOING FOR A WALK TODAY! I have really slacked off since the summer got so hot and dry, and I joined Curves. But I miss it. And there was your challenge ready to get started. Sign me up! Thank you for all the work and thoughtfulness that you put into this.

Boy, I know what you mean about burn-out. I tend to like the same foods over and over, and then sometimes I am just done with them. I admit it was stupid, but one time 25 years ago, I made a rule that I could only eat apples every day until dinner time. Well, it worked for a while, but then I didn't eat apples for about 20 years...

lisah said...

I am going to try again! Sign me up!

FatMom said...

Whooo-hooo! Sign me up, TL!

Tiffany said...

Go ahead and sign me up. I am worried about the weekend part because I can never find time to workout on the weekend. But sign me I need to get these pregnancy pounds off and get in shape for a triathon in October!

This time I am going to give everyone a run for there money and do my best to be the first one to cross the finish line!